If your business is not already on Instagram, you should strongly consider it because 81% of users leverage IG to search for products and services. There is a lot of opportunity to educate consumers about your brand and turn them into repeat customers. We’ve shared some insights about opportunities in the past with 7 Instagram Marketing Trends to come in 2021 and How to use Instagram Reels for your Business. And today we have even more to say about the new features to date and what’s to come.
New Updates as of May 2021:
1. Reels & Live Insights – until now the gram hasn’t offered insights for reels and lives, but this change will allow you to see saves, shares, plays, reach, and more! They’re only available for creators and business accounts and are rolling out slowly. Keep an eye on your account as you should have the option soon.
Updates Coming Soon:
1. Extended Time Frame on Insights – as of now IG only lets you see insights for a week or a month; however, you’ll soon be able to see insights for a longer time frame. This will make it a lot easier to assess trends and more fully understand your audience.
2. Posting from Desktop – soon you will be able to post from your desktop, like Facebook – a nice feature for us brand managers!
3. Insights on Desktop – you can also plan your content out on your laptop and quickly glance over at your insights from your desktop soon without having to pick up your phone to see how past content has performed.
4. Updated Features – IG has said they’re hoping to expand existing features to make life easier for creators and businesses on the platform. This means new opportunities will be coming soon so it’s important to sty in-the-know with the gram!
Need help keeping up on trends and creating content for your brand? Contact us today to see how we can partner.